HERE0:5

American

Black History Month: Art Shell broke barriers as the first African American head coach in the NFL
nflrealtalk.com

Former NFL football player and Oakland Raiders head coach Art Shell did a lot for the black community when he became the first African American head coach in the NFL.

335
Like
Save
Is Rob Gronkowski going to be the next American action hero?
nflrealtalk.com

There’s no word on whether Rob Gronkowski will bring along his famous ‘Gronk spike should he head off to Hollywood. Following his team’s Super Bowl loss this month, New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski hinted he is contemplating retirement. It’s not entirely certain how seriously the 28-year-old is taking his decision – many believe […]

188
Like
Save
Diary of an NFL hopeful: Six thousand-calorie days and my first Super Bowl on American soil
nflrealtalk.com

Diary of an NFL hopeful: Six thousand-calorie days and my first Super Bowl on American soil

630
Like
Save
American team no match for the National team as NFL prospects square off in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl
nflrealtalk.com

National team beat the American team 23-0 in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl.

796
Like
Save
American Football – Texans won't face discipline over Savage concussion
nflrealtalk.com

– The Houston Texans won't be disciplined over their handling of quarterback Tom Savage's concussion, but the "unacceptable" incident has sparked changes to the NFL's concussion protocol. The NFL and the NFL Players Association released a statement on their joint review of Savage's case.

104
Like
Save
TV Stations Just Started SICK New Trend During NFL Games To STICK IT To Every Flag-Loving American
nflrealtalk.com

SPORTS NEWS TODAY: TV Stations Just Started SICK New Trend During NFL Games To STICK IT To Every Flag-Loving American Original Source: https://goo.gl/Zk8hTj Americans are having a hard time trusting lately. First we had to come to the realization that the news and politics divisions of network TV were slanting our news to fit their […]

1,616
Like
Save
American football – Foles steps up as Eagles clinch first-round bye
nflrealtalk.com

– Nick Foles threw four touchdown passes and the Philadelphia Eagles held off the New York Giants 34-29 to clinch a first-round bye on Sunday as the NFL playoff picture became clearer. Minnesota clinched the NFC North division title with a 34-7 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals, while the Jaguars secured their first playoff spot […]

737
Like
Save
Native American Activists Create Spoof Website To Call For Redskins Name Change
nflrealtalk.com

For a few hours on Wednesday morning, a small group of Native American activists convinced the internet that Washington’s professional football franchise had finally decided to change its racist “Redskins” team name. “Native Leaders Celebrate a Victory as Washington Football Changes Mascot to the Redhawks,” a headline blared, in the style of The Washington Post. […]

512
Like
Save
American Football – Brees slams Thursday carnage after Saints injury toll
nflrealtalk.com

– New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees has become the latest player to slam the NFL's Thursday fixtures after a slew of team-mates suffered injuries in his team's loss to the Atlanta Falcons. A total of six Saints players limped out of their 20-17 defeat on Thursday, including running back Alvin Kamara and guard Senio […]

973
Like
Save
American Flag Loving Fans Just Got Ultimate Payback On NFL Player Who Wore Nasty Kaepernick Cleats
nflrealtalk.com

SPORTS NEWS TODAY: American Flag Loving Fans Just Got Ultimate Payback On NFL Player Who Wore Nasty Kaepernick Cleats Original Source: https://goo.gl/hdkHvi Since the NFL just doesn’t seem to even want to stop the rapid fan loss thanks to the so-called activism of its illiterate ball tossing employees’ shenanigans the powers that be declared that […]

466
Like
Save
Check out the Dallas Cowboys’ Thanksgiving-game stuffing dish, a bit of absurd American opulence
nflrealtalk.com

Everything is falling apart. About 40 percent of the United States, split at the seams, can't understand the other 60 percent (and vice versa). And we're all so busy yelling into the void that it's impossible to hear a damn thing anyone is saying. Nuclear war just sort of hangs there, a bulbous nightmare on the horizon. LaVar Ball is on prime-time CNN. […]

536
Like
Save
Washington Redskins Use Thanksgiving Game To Promote Racial Slur, Native American Leaders Say
nflrealtalk.com

Tribal nation leaders are pleading with media outlets to refrain from uttering the Washington Redskins name when the NFL team hosts a Thanksgiving game for the first time. The Washington team, which draws constant controversy for its name, has played on Thanksgiving before but never previously hosted a holiday match on home turf.

955
Like
Save